UberMedia Retail to Unveil New Tech at ICSC Las Vegas
May 17, 2016 – PRWeb – Leading mobile advertising and measurement platform analyzes mobile device GPS and behavioral data to optimize retail site selection.
UberMedia Retail, the leading mobile data solution for location decisions, developed by UberMedia, a cross-screen mobile ad tech platform, will be showcasing its trade area analysis technology at RECon.
The UberMedia Retail booth will be in the North Hall, Number N1641.
UberMedia Retail is dramatically changing the way retailers are considering their trade areas by analyzing sophisticated mobile data to create an accurate picture of the customer’s actual path to a specific location. Using valid data from consumer smartphones, UberMedia Retail is able to pinpoint the best locations for retailers to consider for maximum foot traffic.
Retailers, real estate developers, and investors can use UberMedia Retail mobile location data to create trade areas, analyze potential new sites, and view the customer behavior patterns of competitors.
Team members will be on hand at RECon in the North Hall, Number N1641, to discuss Insights solutions, including:
- UberMedia Insights PULSE: Real-world measurement with mobile data
- PULSE is a GIS-ready data set that lets you analyze real-world spatial trends based on mobile phone usage.
- UberMedia Insights API: Full access to Uber Insights Composite Data Sets
Insights data is organized into four structured data sets designed to provide meaningful analysis at scale, while also allowing for granularity.
- UberMedia RealSite Trade Areas: Precise trade areas for malls & shopping centers
- Strategic alliance with the Directory of Major Malls and B.I. Spatial to deliver a more accurate understanding of retail trade areas for malls and shopping centers.
- UberMedia Insights PREMISE: Precise boundary files for retail chains
- Insights data is classified using a large, highly accurate collection of shape files that are hand drawn and verified using satellite imagery, street view, and owner verification.
Will you be attending RECon this year? If you would like to set up a one-on-one meeting with us to discuss how our revolutionary dataset allows you to analyze real-world spatial trends based on mobile phone usage, please contact Doug Shaddle, (619) 405-3684 or dshaddle(at)ubermedia(dot)com.
Insights provided by UM in any study mentioned are aggregated and de-identified, not tied to any single device or individual. UM adheres to GDPR and CCPA and has been certified for privacy compliance by Verasafe, an independent third party.